Wednesday, April 24, 2013

LOU MARTINI,JR. NAMED "BEST ACTOR" AT THE HOUSTON INTERNATIONAL FILM FEST!




GOOD NEWS..............
THE VOTES ARE IN and I won! Amazing! I was blessed and fortunate to come home with the BEST ACTOR Award at the 46th annual Houston International Film Fest over the weekend. The fest is actually the second oldest in North America and the list of previous winners reads like a Whos Who of the entertainment industry. Our film "SUICIDE NOTES" also won Best Feature and my co-star the great Sue Rock also won best Actress! Thank u sooo much to the panel of judges and Houston Critics association led by Nick Nicholson.Thanx again to my producers Marlene Sarres,Ted Dicus,Wes Linnenbank,and my Director Travis Ammons. Also a great crew led by the awesome Molly Vernon! Love u all!



No comments: