Thursday, October 17, 2019

"ON A ROLL.................."



WOW.......WHAT A COUPLE OF WEEKS! Hope everyone is doing well. As an actor im in the middle of one of those great rides....5 Guest starring roles in the last couple of weeks, including recurring roles on the upcoming seasons of NBC's "MANIFEST" and ABC's new drama "FOR LIFE". Also shot my 6th LAW AND ORDER:S.V.U, 14th episode total of the Law and Order family. Also got to meet my idle, the great AL PACINO on "THE HUNT" for NETFLIX,and worked opposite my old friend and cast mate, the always classy Michael Imperioli on the upcoming "LINCOLN" on NBC.Huge thanks to my agent Michelle Peacock at Andreadis and my managers Kathy and Jen Olsen. Of course thanks to Julie Schubert and her gang,Julie Tucker and Ross Meyerson and they're staff, and Jonathan Strauss and his office for always keeping me in mind! Cant say enough about the directors and casts of these great shows i just had the privilege of working with. If you haven't worked with Mariska Hargitay yet.....the most fun set in the business! Thanks again Mariska! heres some pics...................







No comments: